THE LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN WALES, HOME TO OVER 300 BUSINESSES INDUSTRIAL LAST REMAINING UNIT AVAILABLE ON COED ABEN ROAD
Unit 108 – 4,989 sq ft
Wrexham is situated 12 miles from Chester and is serviced by the A483 dual carriageway. To the North this links directly with the A55 (North Wales Expressway) and the M53 motorway at junction 12. From the south the A483 is approached from the M6 at junction 10a via the M54 and the A5.
The Wrexham Industrial Estate was established by The Welsh Development agency in 1946 and lies approximately 2 miles east of the town centre. The estate is the largest in North Wales and extends to approximately 1,359 acres housing over 300 companies, including major household names such as JCB and Kelloggs and a growing number of SMEs’.
Managed by FI-REMUnit-108-Wrexham-1.pdf